Every Sunday night we take questions from listeners and followers on Twitter with the intent of answering the best one on the Monday podcast. When listeners turn around and give us 10 additional good questions, well, we need to do another entire podcast!
Pat and Keith tackle the following:
- What’s the most interesting conference race?
- Does the CCIW race make the conference seem stronger or weaker?
- How far can the Johnnies go if they make the postseason?
- Will UMHB secure more votes for No. 1?
- Who is most likely to get upset later in the season?
- How much better is Brockport this year than last year?
- What part will Marietta’s momentum play this week vs. John Carroll?
- Will Delaware Valley win the MAC?
- Can a team from the East Region compete on the national stage?
- How do you leave Randolph-Macon out of the Top 25?
And do not go away when that’s done. We talked with Averett coach Cleive Adams about what his team and his university is struggling with in the aftermath of Hurricane Michael. You can hear a preview on this podcast, with the full interview to come on Friday.
That and more in the latest D3football.com Around the Nation podcast. The D3football.com Around the Nation Podcast is a regular conversation between Pat Coleman and Keith McMillan and guests covering the wide range of Division III football.
Hit play, or subscribe to get this podcast on your mobile device.
You can subscribe to the Around the Nation Podcast in iTunes. You can also get this and any of our future Around the Nation podcasts automatically by subscribing to this RSS feed: http://www.d3blogs.com/d3football/?feed=podcast
Photo: Jefferson Fritz scoring a defensive touchdown against Southwestern. (Mary Hardin-Baylor athletics photo)
Theme music: DJmentos.